1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and celery and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add the dried cranberries, dried apricots, thyme and broth and cook for 2 more minutes. Stir in the cooked wild rice, salt and pepper and set aside.
3. Season the Cornish hen halves with salt and pepper.
4. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Form the stuffing into 4 mounds on the baking sheet. Place 1 half of a Cornish hen on top of each mound of stuffing. Drizzle the hens with the remaining olive oil. Roast for 45 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
5. When the hens are finished, transfer them to a serving platter and let rest for about 5 minutes before serving.Serving Size: 1/2 cornish hen with stuffing