1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF.
2. Place the grapes in an 11 x 17 inch baking dish.
3. Combine sugar, lemon juice, moscato, vanilla bean and apricot jam in a bowl and stir until blended.
4. Pour over the grapes.
5. Cut the pears in half through the core and remove the cores and seeds.
6. Nestle the pear halves, cut side up, into the grapes.
7. Bake until the pears are tender and the liquid around the grapes is thick and syrupy, about 50 minutes.
8. Serve the pears with some of the grapes and their liquid spooned around them.Serving Size: 1/2 pear and grapes