2. Heat the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Season the pork with salt and pepper. Brown the pork tenderloins on all sides.
3. Place the pork in the oven and cook until the pork is cooked through, see our Cook It Safe Calculator, about 10 minutes. Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for about 5 minutes before slicing.
For the dressing:
1. In a small food processor, puree the pear with the mustard, vinegar and honey. Add the olive oil and puree. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
For the salad:
1. Toss the greens with the dressing and divide among 6 plates. Garnish each salad with goat cheese and hazelnuts.
2. Serve 3 to 4 slices of pork and 2 potatoes alongside the salad.