1. Preheat the oven to 400º F.
2. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, garlic and salt and pepper together.
3. Brush the red pepper and eggplant strips with the oil mixture on a baking sheet and place in a hot oven for approximately 10 to 15 minutes until golden and tender. Remove from the oven and let cool.
For the hummus:
4. While the vegetables are roasting, drain and rinse the garbanzo beans.
5. Puree the garbanzo beans in a blender or food processor with the tahini, lemon juice and garlic.
6. With the machine running, add the olive oil slowly, until the hummus becomes thick and creamy.
7. Add salt and pepper to taste.
For the wraps:
8. Cut 1 inch off one side of each tortilla. Place all the tortillas on your work surface with the side that is still rounded facing you. Using half of the hummus, divide it among the four tortillas, spreading it on the bottom edge. Top with the roasted vegetables, dividing them evenly among the tortillas. Top with the remainder of the hummus. Roll up tightly ending with the cut side down.
9. You can make these ahead and chill them overnight, individually wrapped in plastic.
10. Slice in half on the diagonal and serve at room temperature.