2. Place the flour, 2 tablespoons of the sugar, salt and butter in a food processor fitted with blade attachment.
3. Process the mixture until the butter is the size of small peas.
4. With the motor running, add the water and process for 15 seconds.
5. Turn the crumbly dough onto a work surface and form it into a disc. Chill for several hours.
6. Roll the dough out to a 9" or 10" shell.
7. Put the dough on a baking sheet and pile the blueberries and peaches toward the center. Sprinkle the fruit with the remaining sugar.
8. Gently fold the edges of the dough to contain the fruit.
9. Bake until the crust is lightly golden, about 20 to 30 minutes.