, or haricot vert
1. Pull off any strings along the bean's seams and trim the stem end.
2. Bring 3 quarts of salted water to a boil. Add the beans.
3. Boil until crisp tender, about 4 to 8 minutes, depending on the width of the beans.
4. Drain the beans and immediately plunge them into cold water. Drain.
5. Heat a large skillet and add the olive oil. Toss the beans into the skillet and warm through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Serving Size: about 4 ounces
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin