1. Puree the tomatoes, garlic, mustard and vinegar until smooth.
2. Slowly drizzle olive oil in to emulsify.
3. Season with salt and pepper, then add olives and capers. (Do not blend)
For the vegetables:
1. Steam or blanch your preferred vegetables.
2. In a pan, sauté tomatoes, garlic, thyme, shallots, pinch of capers and the steamed or blanched vegetables.
3. Season and drizzle with extra virgin olive oil. Remove from heat and set aside.
For the tuna:
1. In a separate hot skillet, sear the seasoned tuna steaks to desired temperature.
1. On four plates, arrange the sautéed tomatoes and vegetables. Top with the tuna steak and drizzle the Puttanesca vinaigrette around the plate.