rice wine vinegar
, boneless, skinless,
, cut into 1-inch cubes
, toasted, for garnish
1. Combine the hoisin sauce, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar in a medium bowl. Add the chicken and mix well to coat the chicken evenly. Marinate for at least one hour or overnight, refrigerated.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
3. Combine the mango chutney, lime juice, water and cilantro in a food processor and puree. Transfer the puree to a small serving bowl.
4. Skewer two pieces of the chicken on a skewer and place them on baking sheets. Bake until cooked through about 7 minutes.
5. Sprinkle a platter with the toasted sesame seeds, place the skewers on the platter with the dipping sauce and serve.
Serving Size: 3 to 4 skewers
Number of Servings: 6
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat