1 1/2 cups
or more to cook the chicken
, washed and stemmed
1. Heat the olive oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the shallots and cook for 3 minutes.
2. Increase the heat to high, add the wine, lemon juice, tarragon and sun-dried tomatoes and simmer for 1 minute.
3. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add them to the pan with enough water to cover them. Bring the liquid to a boil and adjust the heat so that the mixture simmers. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, until the chicken is just cooked through.
4. Remove the chicken from the pan and set aside. Continue to simmer the cooking liquid until it has reduced by half.
5. Divide the watercress among 4 plates. Place the chicken on top of the watercress, garnish with sun-dried tomatoes and drizzle the hot cooking liquid over the chicken.
Serving Size: 1 breast with watercress and sun-dried tomatoes
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin