1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small ovenproof pot, melt the butter over medium-low heat. Add the onion and thyme, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until the onions become translucent but not brown.
3. Add the rice and stir to coat evenly with butter. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Add the stock, tomatoes and corn and bring to a boil over high heat.
5. As soon as the stock comes to a boil, cover the pot and place in the oven for 18 minutes.
6. Add the salt, pepper, and fluff with a fork.
Serving Size: 1/3 cup
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin