1. Remove the butter and the eggs from the refrigerator to allow them to come to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 350°F and coat two 9" loaf pans with nonstick spray.
2. Place the butter in a mixing bowl and beat at high speed with an electric mixer for 30 seconds. Gradually add the sugar and continue to beat until the mixture is very fluffy.
3. On low speed, add the eggs one at a time. Add the pumpkin puree and ginger and mix again.
4. Sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice together.
5. Fold in half of the flour mixture. Stir in the buttermilk. Fold in the rest of the flour mixture. The batter should be smooth, be careful to not overmix.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared pans.
7. Bake until the loaves are golden brown and set in the center, about 40 to 45 minutes. Check for doneness by inserting a paring knife into the center of each bread; if the blade comes out dry, the bread is done.Serving Size: 1 slice