(shiitake, button, oyster)
, thinly sliced
, washed and dried
1. Spray a large skillet with non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms and sauté for about 3 to 5 minutes, until they are browned. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
2. Spray the pan again and sauté the chicken breasts over medium-high heat for about 6 minutes on each side. Remove from the heat and when cool enough to handle, shred into pieces.
3. Bring a large pot of well salted water to a boil. Add the noodles and cook until al dente, about 7 to 9 minutes.
4. Heat the sesame oil and soy sauce in a skillet over medium heat. Add the ginger slices, garlic, scallions and red pepper and cook until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the noodles to the skillet and toss well. Add freshly ground pepper and adjust the seasoning to your taste.
5. Arrange the spinach leaves on 4 plates or in 4 large bowls. Add the noodles and top with the mushrooms and chicken.
Serving Size: about 2 cups
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin