2. Place the spinach in a fine mesh strainer and drain off as much liquid as possible. Set aside.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg substitute, milk, nutmeg, salt and pepper together. Set aside.
4. Heat the olive oil in a large, ovenproof, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Arrange the potato slices in overlapping concentric circles on the bottom and sides of the pan. Fill in any holes with slices of potato and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cook, without turning the potatoes, until they begin to turn golden brown on the edges, about 8 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Spread the drained spinach over the potatoes in the pan. Sprinkle the artichokes and feta cheese over the spinach. Carefully pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cheese.
6. Bake for 45 minutes or until a paring knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove from oven and allow to stand for at least 10 minutes before slicing.