, 2 ounces
good quality, crusty
1. Preheat the grill or broiler if you do not plan to use a toaster.
2. Mix the spinach, currants, pinenuts, shallots and goat cheese together in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment.
3. Toast the bread slices on both sides on a hot grill, in the broiler, or in a toaster.
4. Lightly rub one side of each piece of toast with the garlic clove, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
5. Top with a spoonful of the spinach mixture.
Serving Size: 1 slice of bruschetta
Number of Servings: 12
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin