, and 5 egg whites
cooked and peeled
red Bliss potatoes
, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
, cut into 1 inch pieces on the diagonal
1. Whisk the eggs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper together until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 8" to 10" ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and asparagus and cook until the onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes and turn the heat to low.
5. Add the egg mixture (do not stir) and cook over low heat until the eggs are set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
6. Place the skillet under the broiler for 30 to 45 seconds to finish cooking the top.
Serving Size: 1 slice
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin