2. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Grill or broil the steaks to the desired doneness, about 6 minutes on each side for medium rare. Let cool for 2 to 3 minutes. Slice each steak into thin slices.
3. Put the lettuce in a large bowl.
4. Combine the lemon juice, Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette and anchovy paste in a small bowl.
5. Add the vinaigrette mixture, Parmesan cheese and pepper to the romaine and toss to combine.
6. Divide the romaine among 4 plates, top each salad with slices of steak, sprinkle with croutons and serve.