1 1/2 tablespoon
extra virgin olive oil
mixed baby greens
For the Vinaigrette:
1. Place the shallots, vinegar and oil in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
For the Steak:
1. Preheat the grill to high.
2. Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Cook them on the grill to the desired doneness, about 6 minutes per side for medium. Transfer the steaks to a cutting board. Slice the steak into thin strips.
For the Salad:
1. Place the steak strips, tomatoes, bell peppers, onion slices in a mixing bowl with half of the vinaigrette.
2. Place the romaine lettuce in a separate bowl and toss it with the remaining vinaigrette.
3. Arrange the steak, tomato and bell pepper mixture on top. Serve with crusty rolls.
Serving Size: 1 salad with steak
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin