For the stir-fry:
1. Heat 3 tablespoons of the cooking oil in a large skillet or wok. When the oil is hot, add the fruits and allow them to just soften, about 2 minutes. Now add the rum, cider, lemon juice and honey. Allow the fruit to just get soft and then remove all of the fruit with a slotted spoon to a mixing bowl.
2. Reduce the remaining liquid until syrupy. Strain it into a small saucepan. Keep warm. (If this mixture gets too thick, just whisk in a tiny bit more cider.) Reserve.
For the crêpes:
1. Whisk the eggs and milk together in a large bowl. Beat in the flour, salt, cinnamon, cloves and oil. Reserve.
1. Makes crêpes in the usual way.
2. Spoon some of the warmed fruit compote into 1 quadrant of each crêpe. Fold the crêpe in half and then spoon fruit into another quadrant.
3. Serve 2 crêpes per person on plates or in shallow soup plates and then with a spoon drizzle some of the warm fruit syrup over the folded crêpe.Serving Size: 2 crêpes with fruit