2. Combine the oats and almonds in a medium bowl.
3. In a small saucepan combine the honey, molasses, water, vegetable oil and cinnamon and heat through, stirring for about one minute. Pour over the oat mixture and stir to blend.
4. Spread the granola onto a baking sheet and toast, stirring every 10 minutes until golden-crisp, about 30 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and add the raisins. Cool completely before serving.
6. The granola can be made ahead and stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks in the refrigerator or at room temperature.
For the blueberry sauce:
1. Puree the berries in a blender with the lemon juice. Blend in the sugar by the tablespoonful, tasting after each addition, until the desired degree of sweetness is reached.
2. Strain through a fine strainer, pressing with a rubber spatula to release the juices.
For the parfaits:
1. Layer the granola, strawberries and yogurt and drizzle with blueberry sauce.