2. Roast the corn on the grill or in the oven until it begins to turn golden, about 10 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix the lime juice, olive oil, red pepper, scallions and cilantro together in a bowl.
4. When the corn is cool enough to handle, cut the kernels from the cob and add them to the bowl.
5. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
For the Striped Bass:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Drizzle the bass fillets with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange the fillets in a baking dish in a single layer. Place the baking dish in the oven and roast the fish until it is just cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes. (Thinner fillets will take a little less time and thicker ones will take a little more.)
4. Serve the bass topped with the relish.