1. Cut the chicken into strips and season them with salt and pepper.
2. Heat the oil in a nonstick wok or large skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and brown on one side. Turn the chicken, moving it to the sides of the wok, to brown on the other side. Add the onions to the center of the wok and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Push the onions to the sides, add the peppers to the center of the wok and cook for 2 minutes more. Push the chicken, onions and peppers to the sides and add the squash and garlic to the center of the wok. Season the vegetables with salt and pepper and cook until the squash is only slightly tender, about 3 or 4 minutes.
4. Add the herbs and tomato juice, cook for another minute or 2 and adjust the salt and pepper.
5. Serve with rice or pasta.Serving Size: 1/2 chicken breast with vegetables