1. Whisk the eggs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper together until thoroughly combined.
2. In a 8" to 10" ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
3. Add the onion and pepper and cook until soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the corn and turn the heat to low.
5. Add the egg mixture (do not stir) and cook over low heat until the eggs are set, about 15 to 20 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
6. Place the skillet under the broiler for 30 to 45 seconds to finish cooking the top.
Serving Size: 1 slice