red bell peppers
, cut into 1-inch cubes
1. For the teriyaki marinade, combine the soy sauce, mirin, vinegar, sugar, ginger and beer in a small saucepan. Cook over high heat until the mixture reduces by half. Let cool.
2. Toss the chicken with half of the teriyaki marinade in a small bowl. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
3. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
4. Thread the chicken and vegetables on the skewers and brush them with some of the remaining marinade.
5. Grill the skewers on each side until the chicken is cooked through, about 4 to 6 minutes per side.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin