One 15-ounce can
raw, dried angel hair
, broken into 1" pieces
drained, canned pinto
low-sodium turkey or
1 1/2 cups
1. In a food processor, combine the tomatoes, onion, garlic and Cajun seasonings. Process until smooth.
2. In a heavy soup pot, heat the oil over medium heat. Add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until the pasta starts to turn golden, about 5 to 7 minutes.
3. Add the beans, tomato mixture and the chicken stock. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, until the pasta is al dente, about 5 minutes.
4. Add the turkey and heat thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Ladle the soup into 6 bowls and garnish with the cilantro. Serve immediately.
Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 6
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin