yellow curry paste
, to taste
fat free half and half
fat free, low sodium
(preferably Japanese), peeled and chopped into 1" cubes
1. Combine the curry paste, coconut milk and mango in a small skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then turn down the heat and simmer.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it turns translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add chicken stock, by the tablespoonful, as needed to keep the mixture from sticking and burning.
3. Add the eggplant and the remaining chicken stock. Simmer until the eggplant becomes tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Add the sliced chicken and heat thoroughly.
5. Stir in the curry mixture and serve.
Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin