1. Combine the curry paste, coconut milk and mango in a small skillet. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally, then turn down the heat and simmer.
2. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until it turns translucent, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 1 minute more. Add chicken broth, by the tablespoonful, as needed to keep the mixture from sticking and burning.
3. Add the eggplants and the remaining chicken broth. Simmer until the eggplants become tender, about 10 minutes.
4. Add the slices of grilled pork and heat thoroughly.
5. Stir in the curry mixture and serve.Serving Size: about 1 1/2 cups