rice noodles or 8 ounces
, cut into cubes
(or button mushrooms) , sliced
, cut into 1-inch strips
, or to taste
fresh bean sprouts
1. Cook the rice noodles or linguini according to the directions on the package. Drain, rinse and set aside.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over high heat in a nonstick wok or skillet. Add the eggplant, season with salt and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes.
3. Add the mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes more. Add the peas and salmon and sear the salmon on all sides.
4. Add the coconut milk, chicken broth, 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, sugar and green curry paste and simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in another nonstick skillet. Add the noodles or linguine and the remaining fish sauce. Toss to combine and heat thoroughly.
6. Divide the noodles among 4 bowls. Place some of the salmon mixture over the noodles and garnish with bean sprouts, cilantro leaves and lime wedges.
Serving Size: 1 bowl with salmon, vegetables and noodles
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin