low-fat or non-fat plain
1. Mix all the ingredients except the chicken in a large bowl.
2. Add the chicken to the mixture and coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for al least 30 minutes or overnight.
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade and discard the marinade. (This protects against cross-contamination.) Sprinkle the chicken with the salt and pepper.
6. Place the chicken on the hot grill and cook until the juices run clear, 6 to 8 minutes per side.
Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin
Vitamin B3 - Niacin