green leaf lettuce
1. In a small bowl, stir the mayonnaise and barbecue sauce together.
2. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
3. Shape the turkey into 4 patties, about 1/2-inch thick. Season with salt and pepper and refrigerate until ready to cook.
4. Grill the burgers on both sides until they are cooked through, about 6 minutes per side.
5. Toast the rolls on the grill.
6. Top the burgers with the mayonnaise sauce, lettuce and diced tomatoes and serve them on the toasted rolls.
Serving Size: 1 burger
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin