1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Heat the olive oil over medium heat in a skillet. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and oregano and cook 2 minutes more and set aside to cool.
3. Drain the tomatoes and finely chop them.
4. Combine the tomatoes, turkey, breadcrumbs, egg, parsley, skim milk, salt, pepper and the cooled onion mixture. Toroughly mix together.
5. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions. Pack each portion into a 1 1/2-cup baking dishes, such as a souffle dish or a ramekin. Sprinkle the tops with cheese and bake for 30 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.Serving Size: 1 mini loaf