finely chopped green or
red bell peppers
peeled and finely chopped
(dried is fine)
red wine vinegar
1. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and peppers. Cook for 2 minutes.
2. Add the zucchini, celery and eggplant. Cook 2 minutes more.
3. Add the tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Simmer about 20 minutes, uncovered. Let cool.
4. Add the vinegar and sugar. Adjust the salt and pepper to taste.
5. Serve cold as a dip with pita bread, crackers or tortilla chips.
Serving Size: about 2 tablespoons
Number of Servings: 8
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin