For the Balsamic Vinaigrette:
1. Place all the ingredients in a container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake well.
2. Add the salt and pepper to taste.
For the Salad:
1. Toss the watercress, endive and half of each fruit with Balsamic Vinaigrette.
2. Divide the greens mixture onto four plates.
3. Garnish each plate with the remaining fruit.
Serving Size: 1 cup salad with 2 tablespoons vinaigrette
Number of Servings: 4
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin