1.Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the juice, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, thyme and basil in a small bowl and set aside.
3. With the exception of the oil, place each of the prepared veggies in separate bowls or plates.
4. Heat the oil in a very hot wok or large sauté pan. Saute each veggie separately with a teaspoon of the vinegar-soy mixture stirring for 2-3 minutes each.
5. Place the sautéed veggies, tempeh, and almonds in a large bowl and toss together. Place all of the combined veggies in a colander over a bowl to drain. Reserve the liquid.
6. To wrap the "purses" do it spring-roll style:
a) On a dry table or countertop place 6 won ton wrappers with a corner of each wrapper pointing toward the edge of the table.
b) Portion about 3/4 cup of the drained veggies in the lower portion of the wonton wrapper.
c) Roll it half way up and fold in the 2 outside corners and continue to roll up to the top corner. Wet the top corner with water or reserved liquid and roll up to seal.
7. Place rolls seam side down on a lightly sprayed sheet pan or oven-proof dish and bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until the rolls are evenly browned.
8. Serve in a pool of Roasted Shallot Sauce.