(2 - 4 oz. packages)
red wine vinegar
(1/2 of a 6 oz. package)
1. Wash the rice in a strainer under running water until water is clear.
2. Place the rice, onion, carrot and celery in a sauce pot. Season with salt and pepper and cover with water.
3. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer until the rice is tender and fully fluffed, about 45 to 60 minutes.
4. Drain the rice and remove the onion, carrot and celery pieces.
5. Combine the rice in a bowl with the remaining ingredients. Adjust seasoning.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
Number of Servings: 12
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin