, chopped, about 2 2/3 cups
, finely minced
red wine vinegar
2 2/3 pounds
, such as dandelion, kale, chard or mustard greens, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
1. Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan with high sides.
2. Add the onions and cook for 8 minutes, until soft.
3. Then add the garlic and ginger and cook for a minute or two.
4. Add the vinegar and greens and cover the pan.
5. Steam the greens until wilted, stirring occasionally, for about 5 to 8 minutes.
6. Season with salt and pepper and toss in the fresh mint at the end.
Serving Size: 1/8
Number of Servings: 8
Trans Fatty Acid (tfa)
Percent Calories from Protein
Percent Calories from Carbohydrate
Percent Calories from Fat
Vitamin B2 - Riboflavin